When Is The Best Time To Take A Multivitamin?
With so many health benefits, multivitamins have been and are the first choice of many users. However, the wrong way of supplementing the vitamin lines, in general, can lead to unpredictable consequences. So, are multivitamins good? ? What is the best time to take multivitamins ? This question will be answered by Solife through the content of the following article.
1. Is it good to take multivitamins?
Multivitamins are the perfect combination of vitamins and minerals together. Whether taking a multivitamin is good or not is a common question for many people. In fact, this line of pills has been bringing a lot of good uses. Specifically:
- Make up for the nutrients that the body lacks due to inadequate daily nutrition.
- Enhance health, and help reduce feelings of fatigue, and stress for people who have just recovered from illness, neurasthenia, and for the elderly, etc.
- Maintain the functioning of organs in the body such as bones, joints, brain, eyes, heart, nerves, etcImprove comprehensive resistance, and prevent the risk of colds and flu.
- Good support for women during pregnancy and postpartum. Ensure the health of both the mother and the fetus during pregnancy.
- Supplementing with essential nutrients, helps children develop comprehensively in different stages of life.
- Supports the beauty of skin, hair, and nails; helps to increase natural collagen production, and slows down the aging process.
In general, the multivitamin line is extremely good for the health of all ages. In particular, many studies have shown the effects of multivitamins on the elderly, pregnant women, vegetarians, people lacking nutrients, etc. So, to bring the best effect when should you take multivitamins?
2. When is the best time to take a multivitamin?
Many people still wonder if they should take a multivitamin before or after a meal. Essentially, the multivitamin line can be supplemented at any time of the day. However, when to take a multivitamin depends on the nature of that vitamin.
Because multivitamins contain many different vitamins. There are water-soluble vitamins and water-insoluble ones. Some multivitamins contain vitamin B6 or B12, which can cause insomnia. Therefore, experts recommend taking supplements before 4 pm.
Besides, it is not recommended to take multivitamins containing iron and calcium with calcium supplements. Because they can reduce each other’s ability to absorb. It is best to take a multivitamin and a calcium pill at two different times of the day.
3. Some frequently asked questions (FAQ) about taking multivitamins
In addition to the question of when to take a multivitamin, here are some questions that are often asked by many people:
3.1 Does taking multivitamins get hot?
Taking multivitamins and vitamins, in general, has positive effects and usually doesn’t cause a burning sensation. However, these dietary supplements can still cause certain side effects such as nausea, headache, diarrhea, etc.
Some people may still appear to be getting hot. The reason is not knowing when to take multivitamins,leading to incorrect supplementation or long-term overdose, not combined with drinking plenty of water, getting enough rest, etc.
Therefore, it is best to consult with experts and doctors about the dosage and use of multivitamins. In case of side effects, immediately stop using and go to medical facilities to find out the cause.
3.2 Is taking multivitamins harmful to the liver?
Taking a multivitamin according to the recommended dosage usually does not harm the liver. However, taking multivitamins at too high a dose and regularly for a long time can cause negative effects on liver function.
Vitamins such as A, E, D, K, etc. will be stored in the body, and are difficult to be eliminated if taken in excess for a long time. This will lead to liver problems, such as headaches, fatigue, nausea, etc.Therefore, to protect the health of the liver as well as the internal organs of the body, it is necessary to use multivitamins in the right way, at the right dose.
Above are Solife’s answers to the question of when is the best time to take a multivitamin ? Through this article, we hope that readers have gained an understanding of the effects of this pill and how to supplement it effectively. Thanks for following our article!
*Reference: “Uống vitamin thường xuyên có hại gan không?” – giadinh.suckhoedoisong.vn, retrieved from:
Retrieval date: 2/5