What Is Vitamin C Effervescent Orange? How Does It Work?
When it comes to micronutrients necessary for the body, it is impossible not to mention vitamin c In addition to daily foods, one of the effective sources of vitamin c supplements is from functional foods, especially vitamin c oranges. So what kind of vitamin c effervescent tablet is good? ? Let’s find out the properties and uses of vitamin C effervescent orange tablets with Solife through the following article
1. What is vitamin C orange effervescent?
Vitamin c effervescent orange is a form of oral vitamin c supplement. Vitamin C effervescent tablets come in tablet form, which will usually be light orange in color. Tablets after being dropped into water will have a very strong CO2 effervescence reaction and dissolve very quickly after only 3-5 minutes. Orange effervescent vitamin c is used as a daily source of vitamin c for the body.
The content of vitamin c in effervescent tablets can vary from 100mg, 200mg, 500mg and up to 1000mg depending on the needs and users. In addition to the main ingredient is vitamin c, the vitamin c effervescent orange tablet also contains a few essential micronutrients and minerals for the body such as vitamins B1, B3, B6, … to help support increased resistance, reduce stress and tiring for the user.
Vitamin c orange effervescent is popular not only because of its high content of essential substances but also because of its sweet, easy-to-drink taste. Imagine the refreshing feeling when you immediately have a cup vitamin c orange juice cool and sweet and sour in the morning. At the same time, the absorption of vitamin C in the water-soluble form also has a faster rate of absorption through the stomach and blood than other forms of vitamin c supplements.
2. The effect of vitamin C effervescent oranges
Although it plays a very important role in the physiological and biochemical activities of the body, vitamin C cannot be produced inside the body. Instead, we must continuously supplement vitamin C from food or through the form of drugs and functional foods. However, with the fast-paced and rushed life, meals often become increasingly lacking in nutrients. Therefore, the use of vitamin C effervescent oranges to supplement the necessary nutrients is always focused.
Read more: Common Signs Of Vitamin C Deficiency That You Should Know
As for vitamin C, many clinical studies have demonstrated a range of health effects of vitamin C such as:
- Create collagen and strengthen the connective tissues of teeth, bones, blood vessels
- Acts as a catalyst and enhances enzyme activities
- Enhance the body’s metabolic performance
- Synthesis of substances such as catecholamines, adrenocortical hormones, …
- Enhances the absorption of iron in the colon
- Helps strengthen the body’s resistance and immune system.
- It is a very powerful antioxidant compound that protects the body from oxidizing agents and prevents cancer.
Although there are many different forms of vitamin c supplements on the market such as tablets, lozenges, oral syrups, etc., but vitamin c effervescent orange tablets have advantages over other forms as follows:
- Fast absorption rate: for tablets, after being taken, it takes time to digest and break down the amount of vitamin C in the drug. As for orange effervescent vitamin c tablets, because it is made up of many water-soluble compounds, now the absorption rate of vitamin c has been optimized, helping to supplement an abundant source of vitamin c in the most urgent times.
- Increase the amount of electrolytes and water absorption: due to its effervescent and soluble properties, when completely dissolved in water, vitamin c effervescent tablets also provide a variety of mineral salts such as sodium, potassium, calcium, … These are important electrolytes for the biochemical activities of the body. In addition, the use of vitamin C effervescent also enhances the amount of water absorbed in one drink.
- Limiting difficulties in the process of taking the drug: some people with an easily choking or vomiting reaction, taking tablets has become an obsession. Now with effervescent vitamin c tablets, consuming pills has become much more convenient and easier.
- Suitable for all subjects: with natural flavors that bring a pleasant sweet and sour feeling when taken, vitamin c orange effervescent tablets are a suitable choice for all subjects, especially the elderly and children.
3. How to drink vitamin C effervescent properly?
Although it brings a lot of significant benefits to your health, vitamin c if used incorrectly can be harmful to the body. So which vitamin c effervescent tablet is good ? What is the effective way to use vitamin c orange effervescent tablets?
The first is the dose of vitamin C, because the need for vitamin C in different subjects in terms of gender, age and medical condition is very different. Many studies by experts have recommended the daily dose of vitamin c for different subjects as follows:
- Children under 3 years old: from 25-30mg/day
- From 4-18 years old: from 30-40 mg/day
- Adults: from 50 to 70 mg/day
- Pregnant women: 85 mg/day
- Lactation: 120mg/day.
- Smoker: 35mg/day more than usual dose
- Patients with kidney stones: should not take more than 1g Vitamin C/day. If used too much, it will affect the laboratory tests.
- Patients with high blood pressure: absolutely do not use effervescent drugs, including Vitamin C effervescent tablets. Because effervescent tablets contain a large amount of sodium – a component in salt – the cause of high blood pressure.
Next is the time to take vitamin c. Although there are many studies showing that vitamin c can be taken at any time of the day, taking vitamin c in the morning will give the best effect, especially after eating. In addition, it should be noted to limit the use of Vitamin C Orange Effervescent Tablets in the evening because it can cause intestinal irritation, restlessness and difficulty sleeping.
In particular, doctors recommend not to use vitamin c orange effervescent tablets after eating seafood. The reason is that seafood contains a type of pre-arsenic compound. This compound in theory will not be harmful to the human body, however, if reacted with vitamin c, the pre-arsenic compound will immediately be converted into arsenic – an extremely dangerous toxin, which can lead to dead.
In addition, readers should note that vitamin c orange effervescent tablets are also considered a pharmaceutical drug. Consider consulting a dietitian and doctor to determine the most effective dose and route of administration.
4. Harm when abusing vitamin C effervescent oranges
Although vitamin c can be excreted in the urine, the abuse of vitamin c orange juice can cause a large accumulation of vitamin c in the body, leading to a variety of clinical symptoms such as:
- Kidney stones
- Intestinal irritation
- Excessive iron absorption
- Increase kidney urea
- Increased chance of high blood pressure
With the above information, hopefully readers have learned more useful knowledge about the properties and uses of vitamin c effervescent orange tablets. At the same time, a series of other frequently asked questions such as dosage and characteristics, which vitamin c effervescent tablets are good,What is the best way to use vitamin c effervescent tablets, .. have been answered. Solife hopes that readers have been able to better understand vitamin c effervescent tablets and can choose for themselves a product that suits your needs.