What is the reason you should not take vitamin C at night?
Vitamin C is an extremely important and essential nutrient that helps us maintain a healthy immune system. However, if vitamin C supplements are not taken at the right time and in the right way, it will be difficult to ensure the necessary use when taken. Therefore, in the article below, Solife will help you answer why you should not drink Vitamin C at night, let’s see!
1. What is the use of vitamin C?
To see why you shouldn’t take vitamin C at night, you need to first understand the effects of this nutrient. Only when we need to supplement nutrients do we drink vitamin C because of great uses such as:
Stress relief: Vitamin C is extremely beneficial for people whose immune systems are weakened by stress. Because this is a stress-sensitive nutrient. It is also a substance that smokers and alcoholics need to supplement.
Prevent colds: Vitamin C is not a cure-all for people with the common cold. However, it will help prevent complications from becoming more serious. Some studies have shown that taking vitamin C for colds and flu reduces the risk of developing further complications. Examples include pneumonia and lung infections.
Reduce stroke: In the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, there is a study that shows: Compared with people with low vitamin C levels, people with enough C levels in the blood will have about a lower risk of stroke. 42%.
Skin aging is significantly reduced: Also according to a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition on women between the ages of 40 and 47 to examine the link between skin aging and absorb nutrients. The results showed that people with high vitamin C levels were also less likely to have wrinkles. At the same time, dry skin and skin aging are also significantly reduced compared to other women of the same age.
Read more: What is the effect of vitamin C? How to use and the notes
2. Why should not take vitamin C in the evening?
So should you take vitamin C in the evening? The answer is it shouldn’t. Vitamin C can help increase resistance, immune system and antioxidant,… When the diet does not provide the necessary amount of vitamin, many people often supplement with functional food or pharmaceutical products. Products.
However, taking vitamin C in the evening is not good. Because vitamin C is very stimulating, it will cause difficulty sleeping for users. Instead, take vitamin C taken with meals for best absorption. And if you have this stomachache, you can drink it after a meal.
3. What is the best time to take vitamin C?
After finding the answer to whether to take vitamin c in the evening, many people are still wondering what is the best time to take it. Instead of taking vitamin C at night, you can take them on an empty stomach in the morning, 30 minutes before eating or 2 hours after a meal.
You also need to know that vitamin C can be dissolved in water to make it easier for the body to absorb. Our body will only keep the required amount of vitamins. The remainder is eliminated in the urine. Therefore, vitamin C will not be stored in the body.
4. What should be paid attention to when taking vitamin C?
In the above, we have explained to you why taking vitamin c at night is not good. But this is only a small aspect that people who take vitamin C at night may know. In fact, there are still quite a few more Instructions on how to use vitamin C that you can’t ignore such as:
- Avoid using too much vitamin C. In the daily diet, you will not be able to get too much vitamin C. When the vitamin C content in healthy people exceeds the recommended daily amount, it will be excreted from the body.
- If using supplements containing vitamin C ingredients, there is a potential risk of overdose of vitamin C. Accordingly, it will cause a lot of unwanted side effects. When taking an overdose of vitamin C up to more than 2000mg, it can cause the user to weaken the digestive system, even have kidney stones.
- When you need to supplement your body with vitamin C, you should choose a vitamin that contains no more than 100% of your daily needs. Also use only vitamin C products with 90 mg per day for men and 75 mg per day for women.
- You should not take vitamin C on your own in the evening or whenever you want without your doctor’s supervision. If you are taking large amounts of vitamin C, you should not stop suddenly. Because it will cause very serious complications for the body because of this unannounced change.
The above article is the information that Solife wants to share with you about why you should not take vitamin C at night.. Hopefully, through this article, you have equipped yourself with a lot of useful knowledge related to this vitamin. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us to get the fastest response. Thank you for following our article. Good luck!