Vitamin C supplements are extremely effective
Vitamins can exist in foods or supplements or health care products. There are many different forms of vitamins, but drinking water is the most effective way for the body to absorb it. So what kind of vitamin C supplements are there? Refer to the following article of Solife right away!
1. What is vitamin C drink?
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that the body cannot produce or store on its own. Therefore, supplementing vitamin C through food or supplements is extremely necessary.
Drinking water is a common form of vitamin C, similar to tablets, powders, effervescent tablets… however they have the advantage of being absorbed into the body faster and more efficiently. Drinking water supplemented with vitamin C can come from daily fruit and vegetable juices, or it can also be energy drinks, vitamin C supplements. .
The recommended daily intake of vitamin C for women is about 75mg. This figure for men is 90mg. Dosage will vary depending on the subject as well as the needs of each person.
2. Effects of vitamin c drinking water on health
Drinking water supplemented with vitamin C with the main ingredient is this vitamin, so it has the following effects:
- It is a very important component for bones, muscles and blood vessels, helping the body absorb iron, a component of blood tonic.
- Antioxidant, helps beautify and brighten the skin, protects the skin from the effects of the external environment.
- Lowers high levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and increases low HDL (good) cholesterol levels, thereby reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Regulate blood pressure, reduce blood pressure in both people with high blood pressure and without high blood pressure.
- Water fortified with vitamin C can help reduce uric acid in the blood, thereby preventing gout attacks.
- Aids in converting poorly absorbed iron, such as plant sources of iron, into a more absorbable form. This is especially helpful for those following a meat-based diet, as meat is the main source of iron.
In addition, drinking water fortified with vitamin C is an effective solution to provide water for those who do not regularly drink water. Because every day, the body needs to provide at least 1.5-2 liters of water.
- What are the benefits of pineapple juice? 7 great benefits of using pineapple juice
- Vitamin C Combined With What To Bring The Best Effect?
- What is the most effective way to supplement vitamin C?
3. The best vitamin C supplements
Vitamin C is a particularly important nutrient, especially in the form of drinks and juices. So which drink is good to supplement vitamin C with? Check out the list below:
- Orange juice: Rich in vitamin C and citric acid, it helps to increase resistance, brighten skin, moisturize and heal wounds as well as reduce inflammatory acne. Each glass of orange juice every day will make a big difference to the body.
- Beetroot juice: Beetroot contains a lot of important nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium, zinc, manganese, folic acid…helps to purify the blood and beautify the skin from deep within.
- Grape juice: Has a very good moisturizing effect on the skin. Besides, it also contains many antioxidants, which help reduce wrinkles, prevent early signs of aging while helping to keep the skin smooth and elastic.
- Drinking water with vitamin C from tomatoes: With every 175 ml of tomato juice, you can add 30 grams of vitamin C to your body. Tomatoes also help supplement vitamin A, which is good for the eyes, supports skin beauty and anti-aging.
- Carrot juice: A drink rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and potassium, which helps improve skin elasticity, and helps regenerate skin cells. As a result, your skin will always have a smooth and healthy appearance.
- Spinach and broccoli juice: Spinach is a very nutrient-dense vegetable, rich in vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E, manganese and iron. Broccoli is rich in vitamin C and fiber. When combined, it will become a drink with great uses.
In addition, you can completely use vitamin C supplements such as soft drinks, energy drinks, and some types of water-based supplements to provide enough vitamins that the body needs to absorb.
Hopefully, the information about the effects of these vitamin C supplements will help readers have more useful knowledge. Regularly supplement this vitamin from drinking water to improve overall health and improve the immune system.