Vitamin C Combined With What To Bring The Best Effect?
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for humans. Using vitamin C in combination with certain other substances can help improve absorption and increase effectiveness. So what does Vitamin C combine with to bring the best effect? Let’s find out with Solife now!
1. Why should you use vitamin C
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for humans because it has many important effects for life activities such as:
- Antioxidant: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells and organs in the body from free radical damage.
- Immune system support: Vitamin C improves resistance, helping the body fight off pathogens.
- Aids in recovery: Thanks to its ability to support the immune system, vitamin C is important during recovery from injury, surgery, and illness.
- Enhance iron absorption: The body’s ability to absorb iron will be ensured when vitamin C is present. This is necessary to prevent anemia.
- Maintain heart health: Getting enough vitamin C helps reduce the risk of heart-related problems like high blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Helps improve skin health: Vitamin C enhances collagen synthesis, making skin healthy, elastic and brighter.
2. What is the most effective use of vitamin C in combination with?
Using vitamin C in combination with certain other substances can help improve absorption and increase effectiveness. Here are some suggestions on how to combine vitamin C for best results:
2.1 Vitamin C combined with vitamin E
Vitamin C and vitamin E are both powerful antioxidants. Vitamin C is water soluble, while vitamin E is fat soluble. These two substances when combined bring the ability to penetrate quickly, the antioxidant effect is significantly enhanced.
Besides, the combined use of these two vitamins also has a very good effect on the skin, helping to protect the skin from damage caused by harmful agents from the external environment. When used together, they can increase each other’s skin penetration and provide a means of comprehensive skin protection.
The amount of vitamin C needed by the body is 75-90mg / day and with vitamin E is a maximum of 400 IU per day. Users can take these two substances at the same time, so you can choose products that contain both vitamin C and vitamin E.
2.2 Using Vitamin C with Peptides
Peptides help stimulate the body to produce collagen and elastin. These are two important proteins that keep the skin elastic and firm. Along with the antioxidant and skin-protecting functions of vitamin C, these two substances are frequently found in skin care products. Using them together can improve the appearance of aging skin, making the skin firmer.
Read more: Does taking vitamin c whiten skin? How to drink effectively
2.3 Combining Vitamin C with Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
Vitamin B3 has a powerful anti-aging effect on the skin by reducing melanin production – helping to reduce the appearance of brown spots and other signs of aging on the skin. Combining Vitamin B3 and Vitamin C ensures more comprehensive protection against UV rays that cause tanning and aging.
3. Vitamin C does not combine with what?
Above are the substances that should be combined with vitamin C, and what vitamin C should not combine with?
Vitamin C should not be taken with antacids and aspirin because it can reduce the effectiveness of vitamin C. Also, taking too much vitamin C can cause side effects such as diarrhea, nausea, and pain. stomach, so follow the manufacturer’s directions for use or consult your doctor before taking vitamin C or any other medication.
Read more: What should not take vitamin C with? Things you should keep in mind
Surely after this article, you already know what vitamin c combined with will give the best effect. However, before combining vitamin C with any other substance, you should seek advice from your doctor or nutritionist to ensure the safest and most optimal for your health.