How to take vitamin E and Collagen for the best effect?
To nourish the skin from the inside, taking vitamin E and collagen is extremely necessary. However, women who have the need to take care of their skin are quite concerned about the problem of how to take vitamin E and Collagen to get the best results. If you also have this question, check out the following article right away!
1. What is the effect of vitamin E and Collagen?
Before learning about how to take Collagen and vitamin E to be most effective, you need to understand why you should take vitamin E and Collagen. For our body, vitamin E and collagen both have extremely important uses with many outstanding benefits, specifically as follows:
1.1 Effects of vitamin E
Vitamin E is one of the nutrients that are extremely beneficial for the skin of women, specifically as follows:
- Vitamin E is one of the effective anti-aging ingredients, bringing youthfulness and smoothness to women’s skin.
- Whether your skin has many wrinkles or dark spots, vitamin E can help restore, as well as make any damage on the skin be restored quickly.
- Through the fight against agents that can destroy skin cells, the appearance of vitamin E will help to super effective anti-oxidant for the skin and minimize the formation of wrinkles on the skin.
- When using vitamin E, melasma, dark spots, brown spots … on your skin will fade quickly, returning the inherent beauty of women.
- Vitamin E also has the function of helping the skin to be smooth and moisturizing.
- If you have scars on your skin, that’s okay too. Because vitamin E will quickly promote new cell regeneration as well as repair damage on the skin to fade scars.
- The sunburned skin areas will also be soothed by the nutrients from vitamin E
The great use that Vitamin E brings to the body
1.2 Effects of Collagen
The great benefits that collagen brings
In the human body, Collagen is a protein that plays an important role in creating connective tissue to help our body more supple. Specifically, the use of Collagen will bring a lot of great effects such as:
- Supports the skin and creates an extremely good subcutaneous network.
- If you know how to drink Collagen adequately and properly, you will be able to improve skin elasticity, as well as minimize the condition of women’s skin from sagging.
- This is also one of the nutrients that effectively moisturize the skin, avoiding dryness.
- Collagen will make melasma, freckles and wrinkles difficult to form.
- The use of collagen makes our skin always plump, the process of cell degeneration is significantly reduced.
As can be seen, knowing how to take vitamin E and Collagen reasonable will be able to bring a lot of great benefits to your skin. So is it okay to take vitamin E and collagen at the same time? Let’s find the detailed answer with Solife right here!
2. Is it okay to take vitamin E and collagen at the same time?
Both vitamin E and Collagen have the effect of making skin more beautiful and smooth, so you can completely drink these two at the same time. However, to avoid cross-interactions that reduce the effectiveness of the product, you should know how to take a combination of vitamin E and collagen? 3-4 hours apart. This time is just enough for each of us to absorb the maximum nutrients from Collagen and Vitamin E.
3. How to take effective combination of vitamin E and Collagen
How to take a combination of Vitamin E and Collagen with high efficiency?
Besides knowing how to take vitamin E and Collagen 3 – 4 hours apart, in order to get the maximum benefit from taking it, you also need to know that:
Taking Vitamin E is easier than taking Collagen, so we can completely take vitamin E after dinner, lunch or breakfast. Time to drink is after about 30 minutes to avoid drinking when too full or too hungry, as well as to increase absorption for the body. Besides, to promote the best use of vitamin E, you need to take them for 10 to 20 days and then take a break, then use them again when needed.
Collagen needs to be taken according to the course to be able to bring the best effect and each course will need to be applied for 2 to 3 months. Accordingly, a year you will be able to use from 3 to 4 courses. In order for the body to best absorb the nutrients from Collagen, you need to take a 1 to 2 month break between treatments. Ideally, you should take Collagen in the evening or 30 minutes before going to bed, 30 minutes after breakfast.
Although both vitamin E and collagen have quite a good effect on our body. However, if you do not want your skin and health to be negatively affected, you should not abuse these two types!
4. Some notes when taking a combination of vitamin E and Collagen
After you know how to take vitamin E and Collagen, to make sure you get the most out of them, you need to follow some of the following notes:
- Do not arbitrarily take vitamin E for a long time without consulting a doctor.
- Take vitamin E and Collagen in combination with regular daily skin care.
- Have a healthy diet, healthy lifestyle and regularly exercise.
- Do not forget to take advantage of food in daily meals to provide natural collagen and vitamin E for the body.
Notes when using Vitamin E and Collagen you should know
Above is some information to share about how to take vitamin E and Collagen the most effective. Hope this information has equipped you with a lot of useful knowledge. Thank you for following our article!